Oriente Italiano Bread Plate - Cipria
Handmade in Italy, of fine porcelain. Often overlooked, this bread plate comes in the iconic Antico Doccia style. Draped in a beautiful floral motif with a range of dynamic colors.Born a stone’s throw from Florence, the Ginori brand is a revered porcelain manufacturer born in Italy in 1735. Needless to say, times have changed since then, but Ginori is on a mission to prove tried and true handmade methods still make all of the difference.
- Founded in 1735
- Leading Italian maker of fine porcelain tableware
- Found in museums, hotels, and fine tables around the world
- Top-notch designers like Gio Ponti, Paola Navone, and Alessandro Michele
- Antico Doccia shape
- 6 3/4"
- Wash by hand with a mild detergent
- Do not microwave
- Do not place in oven or direct fire