Mini Gingham Tablecloth - Blossom
Heather Taylor Home is a line of home goods and textiles launched by Los Angeles-based Heather Taylor in 2013. Heather Taylor Home has been featured in publications including Vogue, The New York Times, House Beautiful and Domino among others. The collection is designed in Los Angeles and handcrafted by artisans in Chiapas, Mexico.
- 63" x 120"
- 100% cotton
- Pattern: mini gingham pattern in shades of blush, lilac, and sage
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Handwoven by artisans
- Made in Chiapas, Mexico
- Each tablecloth features a decorative hand-stitched center seam
- Please pre-treat any stains
- Machine wash with like colors in cold water using the delicate cycle
- Tumble on low, hand or lay flat to dry (ideal for masks)
- Please note, machine drying may cause minor shrinkage
- Dry cleaning is optional but not necessary
- If you choose to iron, please do so on low heat