Les Fruits Du Jardin Linen Tea Towel
The Jardinier Hereux – or Happy Gardener – wanders through an abundant garden, picking grapes, cherries, pears and peaches to place in his basket. Woven from 100% European linen, this tea towel makes a beautiful and practical addition to your kitchen. The joyful scene was designed by French artist Nathalie Lété, known for her lively style and nature-inspired motifs. The Jardinier Hereux is a familiar character in Lété’s work, and her collaboration with Avenida Home also includes serving boards and trays featuring this cheerful chap.
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 27.5"
- Made from 100% European linen
- Hem size: 1 cm
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100% certified
- Machine washable at 40℃
- Hot iron
- Natural linen can shrink (marginally) after an initial wash
- Due to its superior purity, flax plant fibres are sometimes visible in the material
- These are not faults, but are characteristic of high purity linen