French Tablecloth Jardin Red & Green - 59x59
Verdant and lush, the Jardin collection is inspired by the luxuriant, loosely tended gardens of Southern France. The vibrant watercolors of this French linen will enliven any room or outdoor table with a sense of understated beauty and style, whether in spring, summer, or beyond. This tablecloth — available in round, square, and rectangle shapes — has been carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship.
- Features a richly colored pattern reflecting the natural splendor of Southern France
- Each handmade French country tablecloth naturally features slight variations, making it a unique piece of art
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- Designed by Parisian Artist Bruno Lamy
- Machine Washable