“El Master" Luxe Master Set - Classic
In this classic code breaking board game, based on Mastermind, one player takes on the role of the code-maker while the other player acts as the code-breaker. The code-maker chooses a sequence of 4 colored pegs and hides them from the code-breaker. The code-breaker then attempts to guess the sequence by placing pegs of different colors in a row. The game is played using logic and deduction, as the code-breaker must use the feedback from each guess to gradually narrow down the possible combinations of colors. It is a test of strategic thinking and problem-solving skills. Mastering the game requires a combination of intuition and systematic reasoning, and is a challenging and rewarding mental exercise for people of all ages.
- Hand made by craftsmen in Miami
- Recyclable material
- Brush dust off with a duster/microfiber cloth
- You may also use a compressed air can
- For those greasy messes, use a mixture of 50/50 water and rubbing alcohol with a microfiber cloth for best results
- Over time the material will scratch so try to keep on smooth surface to avoid accelerating the process