Handmade in New York using a special technique of applying liquid porcelain over textiles, creating a one of a kind piece of art. These pieces are then kiln fired at high temperatures giving them their individual appearance and durability. No two pieces are identical, and variations in color, texture and surface blushing are a natural and desired result of the hand building and firing process.
- Square Dip: 5" x 5" x 3"; solid Mocha
- Small salad Bowl: 8.5" diameter x 5" high; Taj pattern
- Tall Salad Bowl: 10 inch diameter x 7.5 inch high; Taj pattern
- Banquet Oval: 17" x 14"; Fern pattern
- 8" Bowl; Strata pattern
- Asparagus Platter: 14.5" x 8" x 2"; Strata pattern
- Centerpiece Bowl: 16"; Paisley pattern
- Wine Coaster: 5 1/4" diameter x 3/4" deep; Dot pattern
Care: Dishwasher safe. Care as you would for any fine china. When using your accessories in the oven, please start at room temperature in a cold oven. The microwave may be used for warming, meaning no more than two minutes.
- Food safe.
- Each collectible, copyrighted design is signed and dated by artist Ellen Evans.
- Handmade in New York.